This straightforward savings account can help your business take advantage of opportunities as they come.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Digital Banking Available
- Traditional savings account for businesses of any size
- Competitive interest on entire balance1
- Interest will be compounded and credited quarterly
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- 6 transactions per month by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfer or check, draft or similar payment order
- $2.50 for each debit in excess of 6 per quarter
- Digital banking available
- $250 minimum deposit to open
1Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).